Envirostat® Face SPF50+
Aspect Sun Envirostat® Face SPF 50+ is a very high protection water resistant sunscreen cream which has been specially developed to provide broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 50+ from the sun in a lightweight formula that doesn't leave a white residue. Envirostat® Face SPF 50+ delivers a soothing and protective blend of antioxidants and Vitamin E to assist with minimising the harsh ageing effects of UV exposure, while providing an instant dry finish. Ideal for those with an active lifestyle.
• Homosalate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor and Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate | A complex of sunscreen actives proven to provide very high UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection
• Vitamin E | Nourishes and protects the skin’s barrier from the damaging effects of UV exposure via high potency antioxidant properties.
• Soothing antioxidant SPF 50+ sunscreen cream
• Dry finish & lightweight
• 4 hours water resistant
• Not sticky or greasy
• Does not sweat off
• No white residue
• Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
• Antioxidants protect from the ageing effects of UV exposure
YOUR GO TO SKINCARE PRODUCT FOR:
• All skin types
• Ageing skin
• Uneven skin tone
MADE WITHOUT: Synthetic Fragrance, Animal products, SLS, Parabens
Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or more frequently after exercise, perspiration, swimming and towel drying. Always wear protective clothing, a hat and eye-wear when exposed to the sun and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Do not apply directly onto ablated skin, wait until it has re-epithelialised.
Reminder: Always apply prior to your moisturiser.
Note: Not suitable to be applied post peeling or needling procedures.
• All skin types
Homosalate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate