CC Cream SPF 50+
Rated 4.4 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
Aspect Sun CC Cream SPF 50+ combines the benefits of broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 50+ protection, with the convenience of a universal colour-correcting tint to help even skin tone. Achieve instant luminosity with this lightweight, multifunctional CC cream, formulated with potent antioxidants for supreme hydration and protection from external environmental aggressors. The perfect flawless result with a satin-smooth finish.
• Homosalate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor and Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate | A complex of sunscreen actives proven to provide very high UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection
• Glycerin | Provides the ultimate reservoir for entrapping moisture to support the skin’s natural water content.
• Silica | Instantly smoothes and refines the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, providing a glowing and radiant finish. Ideal to apply as a primer prior to makeup application to increase longevity.
• Vitamin E | Nourishes and protects the skin’s barrier from the damaging effects of UV exposure via high potency antioxidant properties.
• Tinted colour-correcting base/primer with SPF 50+ sun protection
• 4 hours water resistant
• Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
• Antioxidants protect from the ageing effects of UV exposure
• Paraben free
• Benzophenone free
YOUR GO TO SKINCARE PRODUCT FOR:
• All skin types
• Ageing skin
• Uneven skin tone
• Those in need of extra nourishment and hydration
• Those looking for a light makeup coverage
MADE WITHOUT: Synthetic Fragrance, Animal products, SLS, Parabens
Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or more frequently after exercise, perspiration, swimming and towel drying.
Always wear protective clothing, a hat and eye-wear when exposed to the sun and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Do not apply directly onto ablated skin, wait until it has re-epithelialised.
Reminder: Always apply prior to your moisturiser
Note: Not suitable to be applied post peeling or needling procedures.
• All skin types
Homosalate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate.
- NNatVerified ReviewerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoDisappointing product
I love aspect products, so I hate to say I don't like this product. I bought it recently to take on holiday so thought it would be perfect sun protection with a bit of tint. However, I found it heavy, greasy and left me looking shiny. Luminous glow is one thing, but this looked like Vaseline on my face. I had to use concealer and a blender to make it less obvious. For the cost of the product I was expecting to love it.
- EErinVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGlowing & Protected!
I love this product. It has now become a staple in my skincare and daily makeup routine. The slightest tint allows a blurred effect on my skin and I always get compliments on my skin when wearing it. I love that it is an SPF 50+ and can re-apply over makeup during the day.
- NSNatalie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
As a busy mum of three, this product ticked all my boxes! Hydration, sun protection and light coverage in one product. Not only was it a big timesaver in the morning rush, my skin felt and looked great using it. I can't wait for my order to arrive!
- MRMolly R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
I've been so impressed with the CC Cream from Aspect Skincare. It provides generous coverage both in SPF and of balanciny my skin surface. The pigment is not too dark at all, blending perfectly while still covering imperfections. A great everyday product.
- LTLaura T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
As a sport teacher the CC CREAM is fantastic! Protects from the sun and is a great base under my aspect mineral powder when I want a bit more coverage.