Winter evenings are the perfect time to reboot and treat yourself to the ideal night in. We’ve put together a list of fun things to do to keep you entertained all night long.
1. Get comfy
Put on your comfiest clothes or pyjamas and get cosy
2. Zen out
Light some candles, diffuse your favourite essential oil
3. Dinner time
Cook yourself a delicious 3 course meal or better yet, order in from your favourite local restaurant
4. R & R
Play some old movie classics, read a book, listen to a podcast
5. Give your skin some love
Pop on your favourite mask or if you fancy something a little more check out our DIY Facial below
DIY ASPECT FACIAL
The perfect skin pick-me-up during winter. This hydration boosting facial is suitable for all skin types – your skin will thank you for it
1. Double cleanse with Gentle Clean or Purastat 5 Cleanser - emulsify 1/2 teaspoon amount with water. Massage onto skin then remove thoroughly with damp cloth.
2. Exfoliate with Fruit Enzyme Mask – with fingertips, massage 1-2 pumps onto skin until mask liquefies and pilling occurs. Leave on skin for 5-10 minutes then remove thoroughly with a damp warm cloth.
3. Boost with Hydrating Mask – apply 1 teaspoon of mask and massage onto skin. Leave for up to 15 minutes before removing with a damp cloth.
4. Target with your favourite serums & eye cream – layer one pump of your favourite serums before massaging Eyelift 3 around the eye area (apply with circular movements around the orbital bone).
5. Hydrate with moisturiser – apply one pump of the Aspect moisturiser of your choice (Super Moisturising Complex is a great one for winter when our skin typically gets drier).
To find your nearest clinic, click here.