Aspect Minerals is a collection of skin-loving mineral makeup that pairs perfectly with your Aspect Skincare routine.
Formulated with an ultra-fine blend of minerals including Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide and Mica that provide a flawless base and environmental protection, Hyaluronic Acid to boost hydration and the Aspect Signature Blend of skin-loving Australian botanicals to revitalise and nourish for the ultimate radiant glow. #AllAboutThe Base
Read on to learn how to achieve the perfect base.
STEP 1 DOUBLE CLEANSE WITH YOUR FAVOURITE ASPECT CLEANSER
Dispense 2–3 pumps of your preferred Aspect cleanser and emulsify with water. Massage onto face using circular motions. Remove with a damp cloth using a gentle, sweeping action.
STEP 2 SMOOTH & REFINE WITH ASPECT FRUIT ENZYME MASK
If you haven’t tried best-selling Fruit Enzyme Mask, your skin is missing out! This cult favourite is a unique exfoliating gel-mask that harnesses the power of fruit enzymes to help remove lifeless skin cells, revealing a smoother, more radiant looking complexion. Here’s how you use it:
- Massage a large pearl sized amount onto clean, dry skin until the gel liquifies (pilling may also occur) and leave on for 5-15 minutes for the ultimate exfoliation.
- If you have sensitive skin: Apply a large pearl sized amount to clean, dry skin, leave on for 5-15 minutes without massaging.
After your preferred method of application, remove with a warm, damp cloth using a gentle, sweeping action and follow with Aspect serums and moisturiser.
STEP 3 NOURISH, HYDRATE AND PROTECT WITH ASPECT HYDRATING SERUM, EYELIFT 3, ASPECT SUN HYDRATING FACE SPF 50 + OR ENVIROSTAT FACE SPF 50 AND PHYTOSTAT 9
Once your skin is freshly exfoliated, go in with our top picks for skin prep in readiness for makeup application:
- Hydrating Serum: a skin-quenching serum containing hyaluronic acid to bind moisture and replenish hydration.
- Eyelift 3: The ideal eye cream that sits perfectly under makeup in the eye area.
- Aspect Sun SPF: we recommend Hydrating Face SPF 50+ for dry, dehydrated skin or those who prefer a dewier finish. For those on the oilier side or prefer a more matte finish, choose Envirostat Face SPF 50.
- Phytostat 9: your go-to every day moisturiser to seal in hydration.
- ASPECT MINERALS PRIMER
The first step to an amazing base is applying a primer to increase makeup longevity and enhance the overall finish. The Aspect Minerals Primer is a satin-smooth primer that locks in moisture and prepares the skin for the application of your preferred Aspect Minerals foundation. Apply a pearl sized amount to the face & neck to create the perfect canvas for even and smooth coverage!
- ASPECT MINERALS LIQUID FOUNDATION & KABUKI
The Aspect Minerals Liquid Foundation evens out skin tone with a light to medium buildable coverage. Formulated with potent antioxidants and hydrators, it works to protect and hydrate the skin while achieving a smooth, glowing complexion. We recommend applying to the centre sections of face using fingers or the Aspect Minerals Kabuki Brush, blending outward on the face and under the jawline. Build on application as required.
- ASPECT MINERALS POWDER FOUNDATION & KABUKI
The Aspect Minerals Powder Foundation is a loose mineral powder that diffuses the appearance of redness and discolouration, with a sheer to medium buildable coverage. Using the Kabuki Brush, press powder onto brush and tap any excess back into the lid. Blend over face in a circular motion and build coverage until the desired result is achieved. The perfect result with a flawless finish!
Note: if you would prefer a sheerer coverage, both the Liquid & Powder Foundation can be worn alone.
Share your #AspectMinerals selfies with us by tagging @aspectskin – we can’t wait to see!
To locate your nearest clinic, click here.