Aspect Minerals - Liquid
Rated 5.0 stars1 Review
A liquid mineral foundation with SPF15 protection that evens out skin tone with a light to medium buildable coverage. Formulated with potent antioxidants and hydrators, it works to protect and hydrate the skin while achieving a smooth, glowing complexion.
Aspect Minerals blends effortlessly to colour correct and diffuse imperfections, providing buildable coverage for the ultimate radiant glow.
- An extension of your Aspect Skincare™ routine
- Achieve a flawless finish every time with defusing and correcting pigments
- Offers buildable coverage without comprising skin health
- Skin supporting ingredients to help improve hydration and moisture
- Free from: Parabens, Mineral Oil and Talc
- Vegan friendly
- Australian made
Available in 10 shades
• Earth-Derived Mineral Blend | An ultra-fine blend of Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide and Mica that help to protect the skin from external free radicals.
• Kaolin Clay | Helps target excess oil and impurities.
• Hyaluronic Acid | Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Aspect Minerals™ Signature Blend | An Australian botanical superfood complex rich in vitamins and antioxidants
Apply to center section of face using fingers or kabuki brush, blending outward on the face and under the jawline. Build on application as required.
• Ideal for dry skin
All skin types
Aqua, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyglycerol Fatty Acid Ester/Polyglycerol Ester-2 Isostearate, Methylpolysiloxane, Mica, Zinc Oxide, Rice Powder, Magnesium Myristate, Kaolin Clay, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylchloroisothiaxolinone, Methylisothiaxolinone, Magnesium Stearate, Iron Oxides, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Marigold Extract, Squalene, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil, Davidson Plum Extract, Mountain (Tasman) Pepper Berry Extract & Kakadu Plum Extract. May Contain Ultramarine Blue.
- DWDeidre W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoMineral love!
I suffer from Melasma and can find it challenging to find a mineral makeup that covers my pigment.
I love that the Aspect minerals not only covers my pigment but doesn't feel heavy or cakey.
With the added benefit of SPF and hyaluronic has me obsessed with this product!