Problem Skin Serum
Problem Skin serum will clarify blemish-prone skin with a complex of Amazonian botanical extracts and Vitamin C to mattify excess oil and target imperfections for clearer looking skin.
• Beracare AAA™ | Amazonian plant extracts including Acai Berry extract, Andiroba extract and Copaiba Balsam to help minimise the appearance of redness and relieve irritated skin.
• Stay C®-50 (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) | A skin quenching Vitamin C that helps promote a brighter, healthier-looking complexion.
• Canadian Willowherb™ Extract | A botanical antioxidant that soothes and comforts the skin, whilst fighting free radical damage to combat the visible signs of ageing.
• Aspect™ Signature Blend | Certified organic superfood complex of Australian botanicals with powerful antioxidant properties.
• Purifying and clarifying
• Soothing and calming
• Helps to mattify excess oil
YOUR GO TO SKINCARE PRODUCT FOR:
• All skin types
• Problematic, acne-prone skin
• Oily skin
• Ageing skin concerns
• Those looking for a vegan friendly clarifying serum
MADE WITHOUT: Synthetic Fragrance, Animal products, SLS, Parabens
Application morning & night: Dispense 1 pump and gently smooth onto skin. May be cocktailed with other Aspect Dr serums.
• All skin types
• Excess oil
• Sensitive skin
Water (Aqua), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Carapa Guaianensis (Andiroba) Seed Oil, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sclerotium Gum, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract, Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Mountain Pepper) Berry Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite