CC Cream SPF 50+
Rated 5.0 stars1 Review
Aspect Sun CC Cream SPF 50+ combines the benefits of broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 50+ protection, with the convenience of a universal colour-correcting tint to help even skin tone. Achieve instant luminosity with this lightweight, multifunctional CC cream, formulated with potent antioxidants for supreme hydration and protection from external environmental aggressors. The perfect flawless result with a satin-smooth finish.
• Homosalate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor and Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate | A complex of sunscreen actives proven to provide very high UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection
• Glycerin | Provides the ultimate reservoir for entrapping moisture to support the skin’s natural water content.
• Silica | Instantly smoothes and refines the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, providing a glowing and radiant finish. Ideal to apply as a primer prior to makeup application to increase longevity.
• Vitamin E | Nourishes and protects the skin’s barrier from the damaging effects of UV exposure via high potency antioxidant properties.
• Tinted colour-correcting base/primer with SPF 50+ sun protection
• 4 hours water resistant
• Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
• Antioxidants protect from the ageing effects of UV exposure
• Paraben free
• Benzophenone free
YOUR GO TO SKINCARE PRODUCT FOR:
• All skin types
• Ageing skin
• Uneven skin tone
• Those in need of extra nourishment and hydration
• Those looking for a light makeup coverage
MADE WITHOUT: Synthetic Fragrance, Animal products, SLS, Parabens
Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or more frequently after exercise, perspiration, swimming and towel drying.
Always wear protective clothing, a hat and eye-wear when exposed to the sun and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Do not apply directly onto ablated skin, wait until it has re-epithelialised.
Reminder: Always apply prior to your moisturiser
Note: Not suitable to be applied post peeling or needling procedures.
• All skin types
Homosalate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate.
- EErinVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoGlowing & Protected!
I love this product. It has now become a staple in my skincare and daily makeup routine. The slightest tint allows a blurred effect on my skin and I always get compliments on my skin when wearing it. I love that it is an SPF 50+ and can re-apply over makeup during the day.Was this helpful?